Receipt of the statistics
- Open the menu Statistic on the tab Administration.
- Determine the period for which it is necessary to receive the statistical information:
- Period start date
- Period end date
- In order to receive information concerning the version of browser using which the reference to web site was performed you should place a mark in the line Allow for browser version.
- The time when visitors were on web site should be determined in the same window. It is measured on average for the assessed period. The format: hours - minutes - seconds.
- If there is a necessity to determine the time when user reviews pages you could place the mark in the line Allow for page viewing time.
- You can also limit the lines number at each statistical table. The desirable lines number should be entered in the line Number of lines per table.
- You click View, consistently placed tables with information on each type of statistical data appear in the review window. There is a name of the statistical information type above each table. There are three columns in tables:
- Description — the brief description of the type of the statistical information.
- Requests — the number of requests on this type of statistics.
- % — percentage of requests number in the table line to the total number of requests.
The statistical information is grouped on such types of requests:
- on pages visited on web site;
- on sections of web-site;
- on the type of browsers used by visitors;
- on operational systems of visitors;
- on languages selected by visitors of pages;
- on proxy servers;
- on IP-addresses of visitors.
Below the review window of the statistical information data on time parameters of visits are shown.
- If you need more set of parameters of statistical analysis click More. Every additional line has explanatory inscription with the time of analysis period.