M1.SpeedSearch moduleModule M1.SpeedSearch is meant for the component of informational search along the content of pages web-site. The search is realized along of all texts regardless of where are required words whether in templates or editable regions of the pages.
For creation of the module Search, you have to choose the type of the module "M1.SpeedSearch".
Entry of general setups
- The content of being entered fields is as follows:
- Module name — name of being built module.
- Output information template — template, on the basis of which a page with search result will be built.
- Quantity of results on the page — quantity of objects which were found and which are displayed within one page with a search results.
- Visible result in: — displaying of search results in: new, current, parental or main window.
- Search form parameters —image of the element for the search start.
- On filling in the field Output information template, you can accelerate the process of search of required template. For that, you have to «...».
- You are to highlight required template on the left. On the right, there are its attributes, if necessary you can look it through in another window with the help of the key Drop.
- Having chosen a template, click OK.
- To enter in field Visible result in: you can use the key of choice . Chose your variant in the list, i.e. where it will be displayed the results of done search.
- In field of Search form parameters chose one of three variants of start element displaying
- Simple button — the element for start search, which looks like the ordinal key with inscription in the middle. The text of the inscription you can enter in the line below field Simple button.
- Image button — start element is displayed like graphical resource, one of those which are in the system. To chose the resource click "
". At the same time, the window for search and insert of the drawing is appeared, just like that which is used for the creation of module M1.Menu. All actions on this are simultaneous.
- Code of the search form — upon this variant - you can write the text of start element display in full, which is presented in HTML - code. The code is to be entered in the field which is under the line of the choice of display type.
Entry of parameters of the results display
- In upper field Unsuccessful search message is entered the text of the massage which is to be displayed in the lack of found objects within search results.
- In the next part of parameters Location of the search form and descriptions you can arrange the settlement of the element for search start and information regarding search results. Correspondingly, in one field - HTML-codes for element display of the search start and information regarding output of the search results. In another, it is intended to advise the number of found pages.
- Further, in field Results table view for determination of table form of lines displaying, which contain search results is arranged.
- In field Search result line - codes for displaying of lines with search results. You can make your own style of display for the reference to the found page; class name of this style enter in field Link class name.
- In order you can perform the navigation along the pages, which contains search results, there are displayed links for a switch to these pages. For arrangement of these links, it serves the bottom part of Links to search pages. In vacant fields enter link display codes.
- Text of the inscription on keys to switch to the next or previous pages enter in the line of Text of keys back / forward: for these references you can make the display style of your own. Class name of this style you should enter in the line of Link class name.
- For correct review of being built module in the other window click key Preview.
After having completed all fields click OKSee also: Modules in Xitex WebContent M1, M1.Menu module