In the manufacturing environment, it is critical to track and manage all change requests, issues and problem reports. Enforcing the process is equally critical to ensure quick resolution and adherence to quality standards.
As global competition increases and time-to-market requirements accelerate, the manufacturing industry is increasingly challenged by its need to react to new product innovation and competitive pressure, as well as its ability to make timely and accurate decisions. At the same time, it must strengthen customer relationships and maximize the effectiveness of supply-chain contributors to keep materials, orders, and shipments in synch.
And because critical information is immediately accessible by every department, partner, and location, key decisions can be made faster and more effectively than the competition.
Xitex WebContent M1 for manufactures and dealers of equipment and products can help:
- Increase aftermarket revenues through spare parts sales, support services and warranty management;
- Create a "one-stop-shop" for all parts and service information by integrating maintenance manuals, illustrated parts catalogs and spare parts ordering information into a dynamic, electronic application;
- Boost customer satisfaction and loyalty through improved dealer and service partner maintenance productivity and effectiveness;
- Provide product-specific information on length of warranty, real-time authorization to exchange products and online warranty registration;
- Allow real-time part upgrade information at the procedural and task level;
- Lower the costs of delivering service and parts data through a single process to deploy this information to the web, cd/dvd-rom and paper.